Local Market Report
(there is no national real estate market)
The months supply of homes on the market is 1.6, up from last month's 1.5. Northern Virginia leads at 1.2; then Loudoun County at 1.3; followed by Washington DC at 1.9; and Montgomery County at 2.0. All jurisdictions are in sellers' market territory. Homes that are priced to sell in Northern Virginia are moving briskly, with condominiums and townhomes leading detached homes. There are only 10 homes for sale in all of ZIP code 22202.
* * * email David to subscribe * * *
The report above is prepared monthly from David's independent research for his clients. It does not contain important data for macro-economists, is not tailored for a TV audience, includes no national data, and is not prepared by the computer weenies at the MLS. Click this link to learn how this report is prepared and why it is the best available anywhere!
1. The market index represents the months supply of resale homes and measures the ratio of home buyers to home sellers. Below 1.5 is a hot sellers' market; 1.5 to 3.0 is a normal sellers' market; 3.0 to 5.0 is a neutral market; above 5.0 is a buyers' market.
2. Northern Virginia: Alexandria, Arlington County, and Fairfax County (including Fairfax City and Falls Church City).
3. Results are not seasonally adjusted.
* * * * * * *
Your Friend in Real Estate, LLC
Arlington, Virginia, USA
* Copyright © David Rathgeber *
* * All rights reserved. * *
* * * 2019 * * *